Handwriting Without Tears
The Handwriting Without Tears® curriculum draws from years of innovation and research to provide developmentally appropriate, multisensory tools and strategies for your classroom. The program follows research that demonstrates children learn more effectively by actively doing, with materials that address all styles of learning.
The Get Set for School™ Pre-K curriculum is a proven success in preparing preschoolers for kindergarten. This award-winning curriculum was created in response to requests for hands-on teaching materials and strategies that would make learning fun and easy for preschoolers. Today, Get Set for School features readiness & writing, language & literacy, and numbers & math programs that incorporate the same special ingredients to foster success:
- Lessons require minimal preparation time.
- Multisensory approach addresses different learning styles and invites active participation.
- Developmental progression builds on what children have previously learned.
- Friendly voice connects with teachers and students.
- Get Set for School will bring your Pre-K classroom to life as your children sing, play, color and build their way toward a lifetime of joyful learning.
Philosophy & Principles
The Get Set for School readiness curriculum uses a developmental approach that is based on the most relevant research about how young children learn best:
- Break difficult concepts into simple tasks
- Believe that every child can achieve
- Use really cool materials that make children want to learn
To learn more about the Handwriting Without Tears® approach, view the following videos!